The Power of Hope is a call to artists, Inspiring them to reflect on the start of a new beginning.
The Power of Hope
As we begin a new year, it is a good time to think about hopes and aspirations for ourselves, our family and friends, our nation, our planet, and any other guide that gives us the strength to do positive things.
• feeling of expectation/desire for a certain thing to happen
• a person or thing that may help save someone
• grounds for believing that something good may happen
• wanting something to happen
• intending, if possible to do something
And then Consider:
• What gives you hope
• What do you hope for
• What is the aura of hope: color, texture, motion
• How does hope help you deal with beginnings & endings
• How does hope empower you
• How does hope affect your daily life
It is the goal of this new exhibit that you will be inspired to think hopefully and create a piece that you can share. Who knows what hope you may ignite in others!
Entry forms due December 31, 2021.
Download the Hope Registration Form with details and deadlines for this new exhibit.
This show will not be judged or juried.
Curators: Barbara Johannes and Kendra Stillman