Rags in Transition
Pacific Textile Arts Gallery will showcase the work of Jo Britton, who has specialized in creating beautiful and functional weavings abounding in color and texture by using strips of recycled cloth, traditionally called “rag weaving.”
Pacific Textile Arts’ Gallery will showcase the work of local weaver, Jo Britton of Brave New Rag, June 7 – 30, with a First Friday opening reception, June 7, 5-8:00 PM.
Jo is best known for creating functional textile art by weaving recycled fabrics cut into strips, traditionally called “rag weaving.” Rugs, placemats, wall art, bags and more, combine color and texture while giving new life to used fabric, a beautiful way to recycle/reuse.
Pacific Textile Arts is located at 450 AlgerView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jun 15, 2019 at 11:00 am - 01:00 pm (Sat)
- Jun 19, 2019 at 10:30 am - 12:00 pm (Wed)
- Jun 20, 2019 at 01:30 pm - 03:30 pm (Thu)
- Jun 22, 2019 at 11:00 am - 01:00 pm (Sat)
- Jun 26, 2019 at 10:30 am - 12:00 pm (Wed)
- Jun 27, 2019 at 01:30 pm - 03:30 pm (Thu)
- Jun 29, 2019 at 11:00 am - 01:00 pm (Sat)
Additional time info:
Jo Britton will be teaching a rag weaving workshop at Pacific Textile Arts, June 1&2, 8&9. See complete information at PacificTextileArts.org.
450 Alger St. , Fort Bragg, CA 95437