Mom, I can't do this anymore
A daughter’s quest for understanding & healing of evolving mental illness. A mother’s quest to transform suicide loss into action and education for the community
Through their own archived artworks a mother and daughter’s life is documented and their story is told. Doug Browe gallery director says, “ I have never curated an exhibition like this before and I am not sure I have ever even seen a show quite like this before”. It is a brave and emotional exhibition by a mother seeking to channel her grief and loss into bringing awareness to the timely issues of mental health and suicide.
Admission is Free
Gallery hours are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 12:30 – 3:30
Gallery location at the Ukiah Campus of Mendocino College in the CVPA Building that houses the Theater.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Sep 21, 2021 at 12:30 pm - 03:30 pm (Tue)
- Sep 22, 2021 at 12:30 pm - 03:30 pm (Wed)
- Sep 23, 2021 at 12:30 pm - 03:30 pm (Thu)
- Sep 28, 2021 at 12:30 pm - 03:30 pm (Tue)
- Sep 29, 2021 at 12:30 pm - 03:30 pm (Wed)
- Sep 30, 2021 at 12:30 pm - 03:30 pm (Thu)
Additional time info:
Join us for an exhibition opening Saturday 18th 4 – 7pm.
1000 Hensley Creek Road, Ukiah, CA