"Magic Strands" - weavings by Sue Luna
Lustrous chenille, ultra soft alpaca and quality cotton are the strands Sue Luna uses to weave her magical scarves, shawls, throws, and more.
Sue Luna, who weaves professionally under the business name Magic Strands, will adorn the Pacific Textile Arts Gallery with examples of her work, which has been sold by high end stores like Neiman-Marcus. Her magic strands are lustrous chenille, ultra-soft alpaca, and quality cotton, which on her looms become lovely and tactile wearable art.
The Gallery show will be an exhibit of her work, some of it for sale, and a chance for her upcoming students to see what they can do on a loom afterView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Aug 21, 2019 at 10:30 am - 12:00 pm (Wed)
- Aug 22, 2019 at 01:30 pm - 03:30 pm (Thu)
- Aug 24, 2019 at 11:00 am - 01:00 pm (Sat)
- Aug 28, 2019 at 10:30 am - 12:00 pm (Wed)
- Aug 29, 2019 at 01:30 pm - 03:30 pm (Thu)
- Aug 31, 2019 at 11:00 am - 01:00 pm (Sat)
450 Alger St. , Fort Bragg, CA 95437