"Layers" Fiber Art by Eileen Broderick
Hand knitted and crocheted wraps often worn over multi-colored hand-dyed shirts, as well as other unique accessories by Eileen Broderick.
Eileen Broderick, local fiber artist, will show her stunning hand crafted wraps, some knitted, some crocheted, all uniquely Eileen, in the Pacific Textile Arts Gallery during the month of November. She combines her wraps with specially dyed tops to created one of kind outfits. Other accessories made by the artist will be shown as well.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Nov 20, 2019 at 10:30 am - 12:00 pm (Wed)
- Nov 21, 2019 at 01:30 pm - 03:30 pm (Thu)
- Nov 23, 2019 at 11:00 am - 01:00 pm (Sat)
- Nov 27, 2019 at 10:30 am - 12:00 pm (Wed)
- Nov 28, 2019 at 01:30 pm - 03:30 pm (Thu)
- Nov 30, 2019 at 11:00 am - 01:00 pm (Sat)
Additional time info:
On Saturday, Oct. 28, Eileen will give a presentation about her creative process at Pacific Textile Arts. The Program Series meeting will start with Meet and Greet from 10:00-11:00 AM, and the 1 hour program will begin at 11:00 AM. All are welcome, donations appreciated.
450 Alger St. , Fort Bragg, CA 95437