Due to COVID-19, Mendocino County is currently under a Shelter in Place Order.
Please refer to Mendocino County Public Health Department for latest updates.
This show is open to all photographers residing in Northern California and Southern Oregon defined as follows: Mendocino, Sonoma, Napa, Solano, Yolo, Sacramento, El Dorado counties and all counties north to the California border, and the southern Oregon counties of Coos, Douglas, Curry, Josephine, Jackson, Klamath, Lake, Harney, and Malheur.
Images previously accepted into a NVAL Juried Photography Show are not eligible – with the exception of images accepted into a NVAL International Juried Photography Show as a Silver Selection.
All forms of photographic expression are encouraged, with the stipulation that all images must be the original work of the artist, i.e. both capture and post-processing, excluding resizing and printing.
FRAMING PROGRAM $15 to rent one of NVAL’s frames and have NVAL frame your matted print.
Work may be shipped or hand-delivered to the NVAL Carter House Gallery.
AWARDS — $1000
· First Place — $500
· Second Place — $250
· Third Place — $100
· 3 Merit Awards — $50 each
· Honorable Mentions at the discretion of the juror
· Only juror-accepted work submitted to the Carter House Gallery exhibit is eligible for awards
JUROR — We are very proud to have Jon McCallum, MFA, Photography and Shasta College Instructor as the juror for the 2017 show.
ENTRY — Entry period is open now
· Entry deadline is Tuesday, March 14, 2017
· All entries will be online. The procedure is quite easy and is explained in the Prospectus online at the NVAL website (see below.)
· You may enter as many images as you wish
· Entry Fees — $33 to enter three images, $8 each additional
FOR FURTHER DETAILS and to ENTER
Go to the NVAL website, www.nval.org — select Shows, Photography, Regional, 2017 Regional Photography Show
The entry link is at the bottom of the Prospectus.
QUESTIONS — Contact show chairmen, Bernie & Charlotte Bryson
· Email — firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone — 530-221-1993