This show is open to all photographers residing in Northern California and Southern Oregon defined as follows: Mendocino, Sonoma, Napa, Solano, Yolo, Sacramento, El Dorado counties and all counties north to the California border, and the southern Oregon counties of Coos, Douglas, Curry, Josephine, Jackson, Klamath, Lake, Harney, and Malheur.
Images previously accepted into a NVAL Juried Photography Show are not eligible – with the exception of images accepted into a NVAL International Juried Photography Show as a Silver Selection.
All forms of photographic expression are encouraged, with the stipulation that all images must be the original work of the artist, i.e. both capture and post-processing, excluding resizing and printing.
FRAMING PROGRAM $15 to rent one of NVAL’s frames and have NVAL frame your matted print.
Work may be shipped or hand-delivered to the NVAL Carter House Gallery.
AWARDS — $1000
· First Place — $500
· Second Place — $250
· Third Place — $100
· 3 Merit Awards — $50 each
· Honorable Mentions at the discretion of the juror
· Only juror-accepted work submitted to the Carter House Gallery exhibit is eligible for awards
JUROR — We are very proud to have Jon McCallum, MFA, Photography and Shasta College Instructor as the juror for the 2017 show.
ENTRY — Entry period is open now
· Entry deadline is Tuesday, March 14, 2017
· All entries will be online. The procedure is quite easy and is explained in the Prospectus online at the NVAL website (see below.)
· You may enter as many images as you wish
· Entry Fees — $33 to enter three images, $8 each additional
FOR FURTHER DETAILS and to ENTER
Go to the NVAL website, www.nval.org — select Shows, Photography, Regional, 2017 Regional Photography Show
The entry link is at the bottom of the Prospectus.
QUESTIONS — Contact show chairmen, Bernie & Charlotte Bryson
· Email — email@example.com
Phone — 530-221-1993