It’s time to start planning for the Crab Feast Mendocino:
January 24-February 2, 2020
Deadline for inclusion in the Crab Feast Mendocino Event Guide:
Friday, September 27, 2019
As always, your event guide participation is complimentary!
It’s time to celebrate the King of Crustaceans…. the Dungeness Crab in the 2020 Crab Feast Mendocino! It’s no wonder Coastal Living magazine named our County’s Crab Feast Mendocino among the nation’s top 10 seafood festivals. Take advantage of this great shoulder season festival in January to help bring business to your door.
Want to be Involved?
• Decide what special events (winemaker dinners, brewmaster dinners, crab feeds, lodging specials, tours, performances, etc.) you will offer during this Festival season.
• NO LATER THAN Friday, September 27, 2019, send details of your event to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• PLEASE NOTE: The Mendocino Coast Clinic’s (MCC) Cioppino Dinner will be held on Friday, January 31 and the Crab Cake Cook-off and Wine Tasting Competition will be held on Saturday, February 1. Chefs & Wineries: For information on how to participate in the cook-off and wine competition, please contact Tawny MacMillan, the Clinic’s Event Coordinator, email@example.com or 707-961-3463.
Please send particulars about your event including date, time, location, and a brief description. The sooner the better, so you can get back to your busy schedules! We reserve the right to edit any submissions. If you are holding more than one event, please submit multiple listings.
Advertising in the Event Guide
The event guide will have space for full-color ads, full-page and half-page.
• Full-page four-color ad: $500
• Half-page four-color ad: $300
Thanks to your continued involvement, as Crab Feast Mendocino approaches its 23rd year, the festival continues to expand and attract more visitors. We look forward to working with you on this Annual Crustacean Celebration!
Marketing and Sales Coordinator
Visit Mendocino County