Gualala Arts Presents:
Call to Artist for an Exhibit of Outdoor Sculpture April 14, 2023 through March 2024
Gualala Arts Gardens
This exhibit is a chance to highlight outdoor For Sale sculpture in the Gualala Arts Gardens
Dates to Remember
TURN IN ENTRY FORM BY: 1/1/2023
DELIVER ARTWORK: March 2023
Please call for an appointment
OPENING Day: 4/14/2023
PICK-UP ARTWORK: March 6-7, 2024
David “Sus” Susalla
Rules, Info & Important Stuff
Sculptures will be juried into the exhibit. Please provide pictures or a sketch of your sculpture and concept along with your registration form by January 1, 2023. You will be contacted by January 31 if you have been accepted into the exhibit.
• Please fill out an Entry Form for EACH piece, detailing title, media and price.
• The registration form provides information for the title cards, inventory list, brochure and website. It is essential that this information is correct, since this information is used in publicity materials, to track sales and send checks to artists.
• For this exhibit, artists are encouraged to create outdoor sculpture. Any media is encouraged, as long as it is suitable for outdoor space and will stand up to various weather conditions over the course of a full year.
• Gualala Arts carries no liability insurance for exhibited artwork. If the artist feels that insurance is needed they are encouraged to purchase it.
• Gualala Arts will retain 30% commission on all sales of entries made during the course of the exhibit.
• Please provide a brief statement about yourself and a description of the concept, materials and process used to create your sculpture. These details will be used in the Sculpture Garden brochure, website and other promotional materials.
• Please detail display requirement (hung on a wall, size of pedestal base etc.) Please note that display location will be decided by the Sculpture Garden Committee
• Any sculpture left after the pick-up date of March 7, 2024 will be considered a donation to Gualala Arts or may be subject to a $5 per day storage fee
• The Exhibit Opening Reception will be April 14, 2023, from 5 to 7 pm.
Please contact Kendra at info@GualalaArts.org regarding COVID restrictions for food and drink at the reception as it gets closer to the opening day.