To propose a show at the Ukiah Depot please check here under “future” for calendar availability.
The fine print:
- Exhibiting artists must be members of ACMC to exhibit at the Depot.
- If work is for sale, the ACMC commission is 25%. (ACMC staff will assist you with generating a consignment form.)
- Please be available to collect and return all work to the artists.
- Sales tax must be collected for all sales.
- If you are serving wine or beer at the opening, an ABC permit must be obtained at least 2 weeks in advance of the event.
- The “Arts Council of Mendocino County” must be acknowledged on all printed and promotional material. Please download our logo.
- Exhibit organizer(s) are responsible for event clean up and should restore the space to the condition they found it in (or better).
- Please make sure that you are familiar with our hanging system (hooks and wires) and gallery layout before collecting work.